Melbourne’s Experts in Evaporative Cooling Installation
The summer months can be close to unbearable, especially when you are trying to relax at home or get things done at the workplace. This modern method of cooling is one of the most effective and uses evaporation to control the temperature of the air it pumps out. The system comprises of a fan, pads, pump, water and an outer casing, which is connected to an exterior unit that draws in air from outside. Air coming into the unit travels through an absorbent pad that is full of water, this moisture is then blown out through the fan in tiny droplets which cool the building effectively.
Because maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home or business is essential for general health and wellbeing, you need a system that you can rely on for consistent performance. Thanks to its power and energy efficiency, installations of evaporative cooling have become one of the most popular options in Melbourne to deal with the infamously temperamental climate. It will help your rooms stay at a steady and comfortable temperature while reducing your energy needs and avoiding the blow of big monthly bills. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, you can be sure installations from Efficient Pure Plumbing will be done thoroughly and efficiently.
Features of an Evaporative System
- Lower costs in installation, running and maintenance than air conditioning
- Reduced energy output
- Powerful and effective even when windows and doors are left open
- No greenhouse gas emissions
- Cool moisture added to air for increased comfort and relief
- Evaporative unit: The workhorse of this system, this is where air is sucked in from outside and cooled before blowing through the ducts.
- Dropper: This connects the main unit to all ducting.
- Ducting: Installed throughout the ceiling space to distribute the cool air to each outlet
- Outlet: The ceiling vent that allows the air to flow into each room
With our professional evaporative cooling installation throughout Melbourne, you can enjoy crisp, cool air whenever you need it with ongoing maintenance and repairs also available. We also have split systems and ducted heating available, so there is something to suit the needs of any residential or commercial space.
We are always happy to help with any of your heating, cooling and plumbing needs, so please don’t hesitate to contact us today on 0402 595 199 or through our contact form for a free quote on installations.