These air conditioners cool and heat one room or area of your home. They consist of an indoor wall-mounted unit that blows cool air around the room, and an outdoor unit that dissipates the heat from the cooled area. Refrigerants are used to cool or heat the air blown around the area being cooled.
Braemar split systems utilise DC inverter technology, which means they automatically regulate the power applied to the compressor to provide more precise climate control while using less energy.
An inverter is a power conversion circuit that electronically regulates the voltage, current and frequency of an air conditioner. This circuit controls the compressor, outdoor and indoor fans, maximising the air conditioner’s efficiency.
Compared to conventional models, inverter air conditioners provide:
- Quicker and finer temperature control
- Significantly lower running costs
- Elimination of temperature fluctuations
- Wider operating temperatures (model specific)
- Greatly reduced system noise inside and outside the home