CW3 Micro-CoreTM by Seeley International is the fresh alternative to reverse cycle air conditioning and it offers two options; either as a combined heating and cooling system or as a stand-alone hyper-efficient cooling only solution; for home owners wanting next generation energy-efficiency with sustainable credentials.
Using the cutting-edge and patented Micro-CoreTM heat exchange technology to provide hyper-efficient cooling of outside air, the CW3 greatly reduces energy consumption compared to equivalent refrigerated systems, while always delivering 100% fresh air.
• UV-proof polymer shell and structure for withstanding extreme weather conditions
• Integrated air filtration system with options for disposable or washable pleated panel filters
• Easy-lift crane lifting points
• Curb-mount or frame-mount installation options
• Can be installed side-by-side on either side, all maintainable components can be accessed front or back
• Side discharge for exhaust air
• Extend the life of existing refrigerated systems
• Improve the cooling performance of refrigerated equipment
• Cooling performance increases when air temperature rises
• Vastly reduce cooling costs (retrofit or new install)
• Improve the IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) with 100% fresh outside air
• No moisture added (dry air cooling)*
• Flexible design and engineering configuration
Economical, energy efficient solutions.
Designed and manufactured in Australia by Australian owned family company
High performance, leading technology and innovation come as standard.
Extensive range that is adaptable to suit a wide range of applications.
Energy efficient cooling solutions.
Produced by Australia’s largest and most awarded air conditioning manufacturer, AIRA provides economical, high performing and energy efficient solutions. Solutions which are adaptable to suit a wide range of applications.
At Efficient Pure Plumbing, we are specialists in all kinds of home and business heating systems. Talk to one of our consultants today to learn about the different systems, from hydronic heating to heat pumps, and ask for an obligation free quote. Call us on 03 9792 3261, or use our contact form and we’ll get back to you at a time of your choosing.